From Plastics Wiki, free encyclopedia
Theysohn Extrusionstechnik is one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-performance plastic processing machinery. The name Theysohn Extrusionstechnik is a synonym for highly efficient technical equipment for all kind of pipe and profile extrusion.
The company's range of products includes:
- Complete automatic processing and conveying plants for PVC
- complete series of extruders for profiles, pipes, siding and sheets consisting of
- complete series of conical Twin-Screw Extruders (CON) for standard application and co-extrusion
- complete series of parallel Twin-Screw Extruders (TTS) for standard application and co-extrusion
- complete series of parallel Twin-Screw Extruders (TTM), which distinguish themselves by high torque and performance overhung
- own extrusion downstream for window- and building profiles, sheet and siding
- complete series of pipe heads for compact pipe and 3-layer foam core pipes
- profile tools by own tooling plant Topf Kunststofftechnik GmbH at Kirchdorf, Austria
- plasticizing units (Screws and Barrels) manufactured by our own production plant in Salzgitter, Germany, also as replacement to non-Theysohn Extruders
- Customized extrusion solutions
With the partner company Topf Kunststofftechnik, Theysohn Extrusionstechnik is the supplier of turn-key solutions for complete PVC pipe, technical profiles as well as profiles for window and door systems. Based on the long experience and existing know-how, Theysohn is able to design window systems tailor-made to existing climate and constructual conditions in the different countries which subsequently gives the customer an added value. This integrated product know-how of Theysohn and Topf allows to offer special applications to the customers, e.g. the production of co-extruded siding or - based on the practical experience in the Asian market - the supply of equipment for wood-fibre extrusion.
Theysohn Extrusionstechnik Ges.m.b.H.
A-2100, Korneuburg, Austria
Phone: + 43 22 62 755 11-0
Fax: + 43 22 62 755 05